Two Castles Housing Association strongly recommends that you purchase your own home contents insurance as we do not cover this for residents.

To help, here are a list of websites which may be able to provide you with further information:

Money Advice Service
An independent national organisation offering all aspects of money advice. Set up by the UK Government and paid for by a levy on the financial services industry.

A guide to the various insurance products and how to shop around for them.

The Site
An overview of insurance covering all the different types such as household, car, travel, pet and life insurance. It also covers how to make claims and what all the words mean.