About us

Below is a list of some Frequently Asked Questions that relate to Two Castles as an organisation.

If you can't find the answer to your question you can send us a question.

Click here to be taken to the Ask A Question page.

Is Two Castles Housing Association the same as the council?

No, we are an independent Registered Provider who works closely with councils in order to house those in need.

Do you have any homes to buy?

We offer many shared ownership schemes for people who cannot afford to buy their own home outright. They must be in housing need and be unable to afford an outright purchase. You buy a share of a property and pay rent to a housing association on the remaining share that you do not own. In most cases you can buy further shares of the property until you own the whole property. Some rural properties are restricted so that you can only ever own 80%. For more information on the scheme please click here to read about Shared Ownership.

I am homeless or threatened with homelessness - can Two Castles Housing Association help?

Yes we work closely with the local authorities and other agencies to prevent you becoming homeless, or where you are homeless, to assist you.

Does Two Castlesí provide sheltered housing?

We run 18 sheltered housing schemes. These enable just over 600 rented homes to be provided for older residents to enjoy their independence, with the added security of knowing that help is available if and when they need it. To qualify you need to be aged 55 or over.

Will you let me know about anything that affects me?

Yes. We must, by law, consult you on certain matters. In addition, we are committed to keeping you informed about most other things that we do. We do this in a variety of ways: personally, by letter, through our residents' magazine Fanfare, by scheme or through residents’ representatives.

What do I do if I want to make a complaint?

We take all complaints very seriously, and have a procedure to deal with complaints that are made by anyone about the service that we provide. For more information please click here to take a look at our complaints section on the website.

How do I make a suggestion/comment or compliment about a service?

We want to make sure that our services meet both our published standards and your needs as residents – so your feedback is important to us.  You can either contact your local office or use the form provided on this website.

Please click here to view the contacts section of our website.

Please click here to go to the feedback form.